Behrens Ranch Sales was founded in 1981 by Larry Behrens and has been involved in the sale of ranches throughout the western portion of Texas and the hill country since that time. The firm provides 36 years of experience in the ranch brokerage business. The firm is currently operated by Blake A. Behrens, a licensed real estate broker and second generation ranch broker.
We are proud members and supporters of the following organizations:
- Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association
- Texas Sheep and Goat Raisers Association
- Texas Wildlife Association
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
As a family owned and operated ranch brokerage firm, we provide the following services:
- We advertise Exclusive Right-to-Sell Listings only, meaning as a Seller, your property is not competing in our marketing material with properties we do not have the exclusive right-to-sell.
- We provide proven and modern marketing techniques to help get your West Texas or Hill Country ranch sold.
- With 36 years of experience, we are knowledgeable on numerous land issues including mineral rights, water rights, easements, hunting issues, livestock production and many more.
- Your transaction will be handled with Honesty, Integrity and Experience.
- We provide quality representation for you as a Buyer. - Buying a ranch is probably the largest investment you will make and you want someone to represent your interests. We can assist with establishing your criteria, searching for ranches, evaluating ranches and negotiating the contract.
- We provide consultation to you as a Buyer on land issues such as mineral rights, water rights, easements, hunting issues, livestock production and many more.
- We have access to valuable information such as market data, value data and comparable land sales to help you make a wise and educated purchase.